UI filter elements all seem dysfunctional ...
Puzzling. So I tried it on both Firefox and Google Chrome. On all fronts i have the latest of updates of Firefox, Chrome and Foris and Pakon.
The specific issues I'm seeing is that I'd like to filter on a given client or hostname. If I click on the filter icon beside a name, nothing happens. Inspection of the code suggests an asynchronous data fetch may be underway, but I haven't looked very closely yet. There should most certainly be some UI feedback when clicking the filter icon that was clicked turning into a rotating arrow or hourglass to indicate something is underway perhaps. But no amount fo waiting seems to see a result. So I checked the JS console and found?
Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at ws://cerberus.lan/foris-ws. foris.min.js:1:4066 WS error occured:[object Event] foris.min.js:1:4430 WS connection closed. foris.min.js:1:4489 Source map error: request failed with status 404 Resource URL: http://cerberus.lan/foris/config/static/css/screen.css?md5=2b115d0e292d25f34c3fa4989a1ae68d Source Map URL: screen.css.map[Learn More]
cerberus.lan is my Omnia. And clearly you're trying to open a web socket on it. And my Omnia is not serving that ws: address it seems.
I notice a similar thing when I try to use the boxes above, I can enter a host or client, and the "Apply changes" button remains disabled. I can never click it to achieve any outcome.
Conversely if I click the filter icons I do see these boxes populated byt the client or hostname I clicked.
And yet, I cannot delete them. There is a nice X next to each one (it's a nice UI BTW, elegantly rendered) but clicking it achieves nothing. Nothing seems to work basically for me to manage filters.