• Marek Vavruša's avatar
    Added luacheck for linting Lua files and static analysis · 0e2ffb5d
    Marek Vavruša authored
    This is super useful for checking things like misusing undefined
    variables or modifying globals, especially in modules when it's
    not immediately visible which variables are in the global
    namespace and which are not.
    
    I added several exceptions for files in daemon/lua and tests,
    as for example sandbox module needs to legitimately modify
    global namespace.
    
    There's a lot of things failing, so I didn't make it part of the
    standard `make check`, but we should eventually enable it to
    improve code quality and spot problems with CI.
    0e2ffb5d
Makefile 5.38 KB